Sunday, May 30, 2010

I am having another lazy morning, courtesy of xbox and club penguin, lol. Ok, not the best sitters but some mornings I really do need a break and this never happens. I love coffee in bed, playing on the laptop and watch trashy TV. I think its one thing to be a single parent, but it really is something else to be the only parent. I am not complaining, not at all. I don't make promises to the boys I don't keep, I know our schedules and we really do have fun. But a few hours of quiet is a rarity.
My youngest son turns 6 tomorrow. Can't believe my baby is growing up. So many changes in our lives and yet he is still the most loving, sweet little boy I know. He is so smart and come so far in school and life since his Dad moved out. He is happy almost all the time, no fear or worry in his eyes, no stress. Its a beautiful thing to see and experience with him.
I don't know where I would be without them right now. If there is one thing Doug gave me that I will cherish always its my 2 amazing boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment